Marketing & Sales Intern
To assist in:-
- Long-term strategy planning to build relationships between customers and on/off trade sales team
- Promotions and campaigns implementations to increase brand awareness
- Short-term strategy execution to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Planning of product portfolio
- Data gathering and analysis to develop sales strategies
- Process management of sales strategies
- Proposals for improvement based on result outcomes
Requirements & Preferences
- Japanese (Business)
- English (Business)
- Open Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Minimum Commitment of 4 days a week
What we're doing.
AB InBev is the largest beer company that the world, and we are the future of beer in Japan. Our brand are well known for Corona, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Budweiser and Goose Island.
We, AB InBev Japan, has been working since 2015 to make evolution of product portfolio in Japan beer market so that consumer enjoy authentic taste as well as various flavor. Also we have spectacular branding event called Corona Sunset Festival that enjoy beer together with sophisticated music at most famous resort beach in Okinawa.
Why we're doing.
Our dream is to Bring People Together for a Better World. We are building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people for the next 100 years and beyond.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- JPY 1,000/hr～
- Commuting allowance
- Employee Sales Perks