By joining the Macquarie Capital Summer Internship Programme, you will:
- Have an excellent opportunity for you to get hands-on work experience in Investment Banking/Principal Investing in a dynamic, international environment.
- Work closely with the senior management team in executing transaction by conducting extensive financial analysis and research.
- Participate on challenging projects as part of a successful team.
Requirements & Preferences
We’re looking for students who:
- Come from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their degree in 2020/2021.
- Achieve outstanding academic record in a relevant discipline and relevant internship and/or work experience across Corporate Finance and/or M&A at a leading multinational investment bank, Big 4 consulting firms, asset management firms or corporates.
- Master strong reading and writing skills in both English and Japanese.
- Have financial modelling skills would be a plus.
What we're doing.
Macquarie is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities.
The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 49-year record of unbroken profitability.
Why we're doing.
Our purpose is to realise opportunity for the benefit of our clients, our shareholders and our people.
We are in business to be profitable, but it is the way we do business that defines us.
Our approach is based on three long-held principles:
We seek to identify opportunity and realise it for our clients, community, shareholders and our people.
We start with real knowledge and skill. We encourage innovation, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit.
We support our people to achieve and succeed. Our success is built on this.
We value the opportunity to be part of the Macquarie team. We realise opportunity, respecting different ways of thinking and the contribution of others.
With opportunity, comes accountability.
We are accountable for all our actions, to our clients, our community, our shareholders and each other. We never compromise our standards.
We take responsibility for our actions and everything we say and do is on record. We analyse and manage risk, and we make decisions we are proud of.
We always act honestly and fairly. We honour our promises.
We earn the trust of our clients, colleagues, community and shareholders through the quality of our work and our high ethical standards.
We have the courage to speak up when we make a mistake or see something that doesn't seem right.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
Find more at: