You’ll gain experience in core areas of content marketing:
- Copywriting and content research: Assist with the development of blog articles, newsletters and other special projects and campaigns.
- Production: Gain technical know-how by publishing content and helping maintain our editorial calendars. You’ll become intimately familiar with how to get our content out to users through WordPress, Pardot, SendGrid and other well-loved tools.
Requirements & Preferences
Native-level English and excellent writing ability (please provide 2 writing samples):
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, creative and self-driven
- Solid computer skills
- Interested in a future career in marketing, media or tech
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
- Basic understanding of Wordpress, HTML and CSS
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Some related experience (study, extracurricular, work or otherwise—tell us)
What we're doing.
Gengo is a technology company making translation simple and removing the language barrier for customers as they go global.
Customers order human translation through our website or our API, which lets you plug into our growing network of over 20,000 translators. Gengo helps a wide range of customers — from individual businesses to global enterprises. Gengo also builds a platform to create training data for AI models, helping companies build better machine learning technology.
Approximately 60 employees call themselves Gengons, located in offices around the globe including Tokyo, San Mateo, London, and Manila. Although spread-out, we function as one-team through "wormholes" — our always-on video portals. Essentially, our headquarters is on the Internet!
Why we're doing.
At Gengo, our vision is for everyone to read and publish across languages, with one click.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
This is a rare chance to learn from a group that is ambitious about solving a real global problem—making it easier for the world to communicate freely.