Software Engineer Intern
Software Engineers evaluate requirements, estimate costs, design, implement, validate and measure to understand the quality of experience for customers. We improve the engineering process, assure quality, communicate status, manage risks, dependencies and compromises, and integrate software into broader ecosystems and/or products and services.
Requirements & Preferences
- Students who will graduate school after April, 2019.
- Good programming skills
* Specialty for Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Data Analysis and Mobile Application Development is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
What we're doing.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
Why we're doing.
We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
About 400,000 yen per month (in the case of a 5 day workweek determined by MSD internship program)
Commutation allowance will be paid. Temporary housing is available for interns from far away.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services