Production and Translation Intern
Transcription of audio recordings
Research, Fact Checking
Requirements & Preferences
· Native level speaker of English
· Willingness to learn
· Experience doing independent research (term paper, lab report, etc.)
· Time management skills (including task and schedule management) for handling multiple projects
· Self-motivated, takes initiative with own learning
· Comfortable working within an international team
· Experience using Audacity
· Strong interest in sake and shochu
· Strong interest in Japanese history and culture
· Japanese language ability, other languages a plus
· Strong writing skills
· Experience proofreading and/or editing
What we're doing.
Founded in 2000, Export Japan is a web marketing company that targets overseas audience.
We want to convey the messages of our clients, in order to resonate with people’s hearts throughout the world.
There are a lot of differences in this world. They “Japanese way” is not commonly known to the outside world. Therefore, it is difficult to communicate same way that we do to Japanese people, with people around the world.
While asking our clients these questions, such as, “Who do you want to deliver the message to?”, or “How do you want to present it?", or “What kind of messages do you want to deliver?”, we are also cooperating with both Japanese and international staff, so that we can better deliver our clients’ messages to the world.
Why we're doing.
“Contributing to Intercultural Relations through Internet Business”
is our company concept.
We aim to create a society that accepts the differences in nationality, language, religion, etc., and that we can all co-exist and live together in this society. In this sense, we use web-centered technology as a tool to:
- Create solutions from a global perspective
- Encourage curiosity and personal growth
- Be pioneers and break new grounds in the online market
These are our slogans.
Let’s work while enjoying the discovery of new values!
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
・Hourly wage of 1,100 JPY or above
・Work either in our Tokyo (Mitsukoshi-mae) or Osaka (Kitahama) office
・You can also join company event!