Category Planning Intern
- Support head of Category Planning by monitoring the progress of JP marketing initiatives
- Build product ranging board by categories
- Communicate needs to APAC through digital tools
Requirements & Preferences
- English (fluent)
- Japanese (not must, nice to have)
- PPT expert
- Excel advanced (at least vloop-up , pivot)
What we're doing.
Adidas has its roots in Germany but we are a truly global company. Around the world we employ nearly 57,000 people. Employees from about 100 nations are working at our global HQ in Herzogenaurach, Germany – the ‘World of Sports’. Every year we produce over 900 million sports and sports lifestyle products with independent manufacturing partners worldwide. In 2017 we generated sales of € 21.218 billion. These numbers alone can easily suggest that adidas is quite a large and also multifaceted organization. True. But we keep things simple, lean and fast. And we will use this approach now to give an overview of what our company is all about.
Why we're doing.
Athletes will not settle for average. And neither do we. We have a clear mission: To be the best sports company in the world. Every day, we come to work to create and sell the best sports and fitness products in the world, and to offer the best service and consumer experience – and to do it all in a sustainable way. To successfully do that, we focus entirely on our authentic sports brands as they connect and engage with our consumers.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- Period of work ASAP (up to 6 months)
- Working hour at least 4 days a week up to 30 hours
- hourly wage 1000 JPY
- Commuting fee paid (up to 50,000 JPY per month)