- Sales analysis (including ad-hoc per dealer/per salon sales/profit analysis)
- Per Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) profitability analysis
- Selling General and Administrative expense (SG and A) analysis
- Financial Planning and Analysis overall (e.g. business review chart update)
- Data coordination between Japan Controlling/Finance and Manila Shared Service Center
Requirements & Preferences
- University Student
- Intermediate Japanese skills
- Intermediate English skills
- Able to work for more than 3 months between July and December 2019.
What we're doing.
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world
Why we're doing.
Henkel employs around 53,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
An internship at Henkel Asia Pacific gives you the chance to gain practical experience and make use of the theories you learned during university. We are looking for highly motivated students that are interested in discovering the diversity and professionalism of a real international player, and would like to undertake a three (3) to six (6) month period internship.