Do you love small details, and do you breathe pixels?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Visual Design Intern with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Be part of a 6-month full-time internship and get hands-on experience in a growing international business
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and evaluations
- Test new prototyping technologies and build proof-of-concept models
- Develop concepts and illustrate them as wireframes
- Create comprehensive visual designs and iconography
- Help the office staff keep the studio humming and support senior designers
Requirements & Preferences
We would like you to be …
- A current student or recent graduate in the areas of design, visual design, UX/UI design or a related field, and have the possibility of an internship agreement with this institution
- Experienced and knowledgeable about interaction design, methods and tools (Sketch, Adobe, Marvel, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about visual design
- A team player who’s empathetic with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive –¬ and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – Japanese is a bonus!
What we're doing.
We believe design has the power to transform organizations, industries and societies. We insist that everything should be designed with people at heart, and with a strong passion for design execution. For 25 years we’ve trusted the expertise of our multidisciplinary teams to see problems from different perspectives and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Why we're doing.
We’re firm believers that we’re better together – knowing that co-creation is the best way to gain a holistic view of customer, stakeholder and business needs. We’ll create a unique process together, all the way from ideation to implementation, to deliver positive impact for people and bottom lines.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
If you're ready to develop your design skills in a fun international environment at a global design firm then apply now!