Greeting /Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage We Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and - print communications
- Be active on the WeWork member network
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
Events and Community Management
- Make posters for events
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare newsletter
Building Operations and Management
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
- Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
- Fielding and assigning requests submitted through Zendesk
- Manage keycard activations and bike room access requests where applicable
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
- Ordering consumables
- Submit building receipts to Community Lead or Community Manager for expense reports
- Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
- Identify issues for escalation to Community Lead and Community Manager and document accordingly
Requirements & Preferences
- College graduate with a four year degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for WeWork’s mission and values
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Fluent in both English and the local language
What we're doing.
Our workspace design features private offices (for teams of 1–100+) with glass walls to maintain privacy without sacrificing transparency or natural light. Common spaces have a distinct aesthetic and vibe that will inspire your team, as well as the guests you bring into our buildings.
Why we're doing.
When we started WeWork in 2010, we wanted to build more than beautiful, shared office spaces. We wanted to build a community. A place you join as an individual, 'me', but where you become part of a greater 'we'. A place where we’re redefining success measured by personal fulfillment, not just the bottom line. Community is our catalyst.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
Get the chance to be of a young community orientated company that is rapidly growing with an estimated of over 20 billion dollars!