Perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area.
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Requirements & Preferences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Able to start in 2019 or 2020.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of relevant work experience, including experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience in network programming and/or developing/designing software systems.
What we're doing.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Amazon, Apple and Facebook
Why we're doing.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
You will get world class experience at a world class company. Nothing compares to the skills and experience you get at Google!