- Provide administrative support by preparing correspondence, reports, matrixes, slide presentations and charts
- Provide clerical support by: preparing expense reports for approval; setting up and organizing meetings; coordinating travel plans and calendars; maintaining office supplies; handling all incoming and outgoing mail; answering phones
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work under moderate supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Requirements & Preferences
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
What we're doing.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
Why we're doing.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
You will gain valuable skills and experience at global fortune 500 company.