Creative DTP (starting February 2019)
As a design/DTP intern in BrandLoyalty you’ll take part in all activities which take place in BrandLoyalty’s creative studio (CreativeLab), with focus on design and desktop publishment. CreativeLab takes care of the design of all items used in our loyalty concepts such as brochures and albums, POS materials, packaging and many more. Next to this we also think along with our BrandLoyalty colleagues from other departments to develop new concepts and products for our clients from all over the world.
Informatica (starting February 2019)
You will be working on maintaining and improving our database and BI solutions within our development team. Together you will further build our State of the Art BI solution that can support our business and clients within the food retail industry. You are working towards continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). Besides to the maintenance you take on the responsibility of fixing bugs and ensure the implementation of our platforms in a production environment is flawless.
Marketing working internship (starting September 2019)
BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes. We will challenge you by giving you your own projects with the related responsibilities. Do you want to show us your strength and become our next hero? Send us your resumé.
Requirements & Preferences
- Bachelor or Master student in a related area;
- Positive, service minded and a hands-on approach is a way people describe you;
- Interested in BrandLoyalty;
- Fluent in both written & spoken English;
- Available for minimum of 3 months, enrolled at a university;
What we're doing.
BrandLoyalty is the global leader in short-term loyalty programmes for grocery retail. We provide data-driven, digitally enhanced, tailor-made solutions which improve performance – on a transactional and emotional level - by changing consumer's behaviour.
BrandLoyalty is part of LoyaltyOne and Alliance Data Systems, the global leaders and engines behind marketing and loyalty programmes for over 1,000 consumer-facing companies, across all industries.
Why we're doing.
By being consumer driven, we can best help our clients.
By growing our business, we attract and retain the best colleagues.
By developing our talent, we create better solutions.
By improving daily life, we are meaningful to our consumers.
We are all about give to get.
We are about opening minds and touching hearts.
We are for the masses and for the individuals.
We are all about having fun in doing what we do.
We are about happiness.
All simply because; we love happy people!
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- Purpose driven company – happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude:
- Exceptional terms of employment – compensation, on-site gym with personal trainers, healthy daily lunches cooked by an in-house team and spectacular team gathering;
2-25-2, Kamiosaki Shimmegurotokyu Bldg. 13F. Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0021
NO. OF EMPLOYEES
Short-term loyalty, Loyalty marketing, Grocery retail, Food retail, and Consumer behaviour