Project Management Intern
We are looking for a skilled and driven project manager intern to accompany our clients on their open innovation journey throughout 3 main steps:
SETTING UP THE OPERATION Together with the PM, you will prepare the kick-off meeting with the client and define the framework of the open innovation challengeYou will need to build the platform: don’t worry, you don’t need to have super-geeky skills, but it will be appreciated if you already have some basic HTML/CSS skills and/or if you want to learn!Coordinate with the different teams (communication, business developers, design, etc). As PM, you are THE missing link between the different departments.
LAUNCHING THE CHALLENGE You will need to follow-up with the participants throughout the entire operation. Make sure everything is running smoothly and report to the client (frequent checkpoint meetings)
ORGANISING THE FINAL EVENT You will have to organise the entire final event from beginning to end: check on venues/catering providers, follow-up with participants’ attendance Post-challenge: follow-up with travel expenses invoices of all the participants + participate in the debriefing meeting.
Requirements & Preferences
• You have excellent Japanese skills and have a great level in English.
• You have a deep passion for innovation, and you would like to be part of our project to become THE go-between in Asia.
• You love difficult challenges and you are ready to take on this ONE!
• Organisation and Planning - You have a track record of planning successful projects and delivering under tight deadlines.
• Digital Marketing - You have experience with mass mailing tools such as MailChimp.
• IT skills - you don't need to code full-time, but it will save us both a lot of time if you already know how to do basic programming in HTML/CSS.
• Design - You do have basic editing skills (Ps, Ai, Id).
• Nerves of steel - Not only will you have to help with the logistics of our clients' projects and in hot phases juggle a long ToDo-list you wi
What we're doing.
For 8 years, we have been helping 250+ companies such as AWS, Uber, Google, Microsoft, Paypal, Valeo, Bank of America to accelerate their innovation process and collaborate with our network of 5M+ innovators (ie. students, developers, startups and employees) across the globe.
Why we're doing.
After successfully helping thousands of talents from over 145 countries, with the same mission of becoming the “missing link”, we started our operations in Asia 2 years ago. Asia turned out to be our fastest growing market and we have already gotten a remarkable pool of best-in-class clients (Amazon Web Services, Electrolux, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Singapore Airlines, The HK Jockey Club, BNP Paribas Cardif, HK Science Park, Société Générale, OnePlus), who have put their trust in us to organize their first innovation challenges.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
• Fast-learning environment, entrepreneur and team spirit
• An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
• Great office in the heart of Shibuya, Tokyo
• Rapid growth opportunities for strong performers
• Great exposure to expand your network and work with some of the top brands worldwide