Business Analyst Intern
- Analyzes complex business problems using data from internal and external sources
- Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
- Analyzes and defines metrics that tie back to business performance and initiatives
- Supports the creation of recommendations and strategic/tactical plans to drive actions
- Creates specifications and generates reports and analysis mapping to business needs
- Directly produces datasets and reports for analysis using databases and reporting tools
Requirements & Preferences
Must be willing to commit to a 6-Month Internship
- You have/are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Previous analyst or consulting experience in business intelligence or analytics would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s) used for querying (e.g. SQL, SAS)
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, charts, and functions
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards
- Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Enquiring mind with an ability to recognize inefficiencies and challenge the status quo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we're doing.
Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
Why we're doing.
Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
Our Team is growing and we want you to be part of it! As a Business Analyst Intern, you will support the business in delivering high-quality analysis to drive strategy and inform day-to-day activities. You will be working closely with counterparts across multiple functions both locally and internationally, to help inform strategic initiatives and priorities.