Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Upon Hiring, Company will determine the assignments from following;
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
• Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
• Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
• Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
• Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
• Process all restaurant service operations including greeting, serving, table setting clean up etc.
Requirements & Preferences
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
What we're doing.
Offering the most powerful portfolio in the industry, our 30 brands and more than 6,900 properties across 130 countries and territories give people more ways to connect, experience and expand their world.
Why we're doing.
Marriott’s reputation for superior customer service dates back to J. Willard Marriott’s original goal for his business: “good food and good service at a fair price.” We take pride in the details—every day, in every destination worldwide.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
You will gain experience and develop valuable skills at a multi-national company in a diverse environment.