・Driving the development of our web platform
・Making development strategy with CEO
・Managing our engineers
Requirements & Preferences
- To agree with our vision
- To be humble, ready to learn, able to listen to directions.
- Willing to work as a team
- Able to self analyze, and self criticize as well as accept advice from others.
【React App Engineer】
・Experience Developing single page application (SPA) using React and Redux
・Experience using the Google Maps API
・Experience using Chatbots such as Zendesk
・Web development experience for responsive design
・UI / UX design experience
※A skill check test will be conducted.
【Rails Engineer】～Front-End / Back-End engineer～
⑴Required skills and experience
・Development experience with Rails
・Development experience in Linux environment
・API design and development experience
・Knowledge of test-driven development
・Implementation of settlement function using settlement system
* Both have skill check test
- English (Native or equivalent level)
- Experience on start-up pitch contest(s)
Recruitment period is 2+ months, 5days per week (3 or 4 days per week is negotiable).
What we're doing.
● October 2015: Established Tokyo Hearth, a completely English language based sharehouse.
● December 2015: Started “Global Wing,” a Japanese Student Global Internship Project.
● 2016: The employment division of Tokyo International University gave support to 800 foreign students looking for internships.
● November 2017: Initiative with Tokyo International University was launched as a startup with support from Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and was officially selected to attend startup events in Europe (JUNCTION Helsinki, Slush Helsinki, and TechCrunch Berlin).
● January 2018: Selected for “X-HUB TOKYO,” a startup advancement program aimed at overseas entrepreneurs.
● April 2018: Scheduled official launch of international housing management service, “Live ‘n Tokyo.”
Why we're doing.
【About Live ‘n Tokyo】
Live ‘n Tokyo is a housing rental platform that solves vacancy issues in Tokyo by efficiently matching tenants with available rooms or apartments. We help people who are new to Japan find housing, and help people in Japan find an international community, while cooperating with building owners and real estate vacancies in Japan. We are currently developing for an May launch.
● October 2017: Nikkei Business Online “2020 Gold Medalist for the Japanese Ministry of Economics, and Trade and Industry dispatches 50 companies abroad" (October 20). For details, see: http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/atcl/report/15/269655/101900038/
● January 2018: Nihon Keizai Shinbun “German Advancement Department Selects Five Companies to Support.” For details: https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO25470570Z00C18A1L83000/
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
・The knowledge of Start up strategy
・The experience of speedy development environment
・The community of great start up in Japan
・The opportunity to try foreign accelerator program such as Asia and Europe
・Learn the development from our system members such as great freelance front-end engineer and speedy coder of Tukuba Uni