What You’ll Do
• Schedule Hiring Manager screens and/or onsite interviews
• Be the face of Uber and welcome and greet candidates and upon arrival
• Screen and process a high volume of external applications and internal referrals
• Maintain and ensure Japan specific career page
• Seamless candidate management through the entire interview process
• Create detailed reports and insights that track your candidate's journey
• Provide weekly updates to your Recruiting Partners highlighting the team’s pipeline & interview conversion rates
• Attend debriefs, team meetings, and 1:1’s with your teams and the regional Leadership teams
• Work on a range of projects that build Uber’s employer brand presence, improve our processes and so much more
• Dealing with ongoing ad-hoc queries from the team and candidates through the application and offer process
Requirements & Preferences
What You’ll Need
• 1+ years’ experience in a support/coordination/administration position
• Strong professional communication skills (English and Japanese)
• Working understanding of Excel/Work/Powerpoint (GSuite is a strong plus)
• Experience in the Technology industry a plus, Internet industry a strong plus.
• More than anything, have the passion and love for Uber!
What we're doing.
Rides and beyond:
In addition to helping you get from point A to point B, we're working to bring the future closer with self-driving technology and urban air transport, helping people order food quickly and affordably, removing barriers to healthcare, creating new freight-booking solutions, and helping companies provide a seamless employee travel experience.
Why we're doing.
Good things happen when people can move, whether across town or towards their dreams. Opportunities appear, open up, become reality. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection as people around the world go all kinds of places in all kinds of ways with the help of our technology.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, uber.
We are growing at a rapid pace and Tokyo needs someone to not only keep it all straight but keep it moving. If you're passionate and dedicated this may be the gig for you. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest people, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.