Economical, precise, safe, and energy efficient: drive and control technology from Bosch Rexroth moves machines and systems of any size. Under the global Rexroth brand innovative components, tailored system solutions and service offerings are marketed for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. Bosch Rexroth in Japan provides a complete range of World-class products, systems and services for drive and control technologies in various industries such as machine tools, plastic processing, materials handling, factory automation, earth moving and other mobile applications. With headquarters in Tokyo, Bosch Rexroth Japan serves customers through manufacturing facilities in Daito and Tsuchiura and five sales and service sites throughout the country.
· Support Purchasing team for monthly reporting and analysis
· Planning forecast and budget
· Create and maintain data in SAP
· Prepare documents for management meetings
· Supplier management
· Internal and external audit for purchasing department
Requirements & Preferences
· Good academic results in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Business Informatics or similar
· Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with SAP is preferred Responsibility, highly motivated and flexible
· Team spirits, social skills and Interest in other cultures and tasks
· Good English; other foreign languages are advantage (especially Japanese and German)
· An intern must be enrolled in a university for the entire duration of internship period. Enrollment in a university is necessary to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for the internship offered.
· Internship duration 6 - 12 months; starting from January 2019
What we're doing.
You set the requirements for your machine, your project, your system. Then, we combine our drive and control technology and unique expertise to give you the right solution. Whether it’s for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, Factory Automation, or Renewable Energies, companies worldwide trust us to provide innovative components, complete system solutions and expert services, drawing on our portfolio of precise, proven, energy-efficient hydraulics, electric drives and controls and linear motion and assembly technologies. It’s what we do. We move everything.
Why we're doing.
Our products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is “Invented for life.”
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
Bosch is a global brand. Our products and solutions are in use on every continent. We are thus able to adapt to local needs — without losing sight of the big picture. Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer.