- Deep understanding of customers needs and business logic on use cases
- Clarify Customer requirements with Delivery Manager or/and Customer, if its necessary
- Provide trainings for Customers Subject Matter Experts how to label documents according to the data set requirements, be able to build a good relationship with Customers employees
- Verify all the data provided by Customer, ensure and be responsible for unstructured data sets quality on different use cases and provide the data sets good enough for ML
- Organize efficient and effective data collection flow, allowing to get all necessary data in the shortest time
- Offer efficient improvements to ML models based on ML results analysis
- Timely define and solve or raise the problems with data collection and ML development
- Provide ML quality reports for customers, using OOTB tools, Tableau Dashboards and excel
- Be ready to prepare ad-hoc reports
- Take part in communication with Customer, if required
- Proactively look for problems in the implementation and suggest improvements
- Develop and maintain documentation
Requirements & Preferences
- Ability to process big volume of unstructured data quickly and effectively, find useful patterns and use them for optimizing data collection process
- Experience of client communication
- High responsibility and meticulous approach, ability to work stably and effectively under pressure
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Team player with a commitment to overall team success
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to translate from business description to technical requirements
- Should be open for travel and relocation
Must have experience
- Fluent English
- Experience of unstructured data analysis, preparing data sets for ML, Data Scientists and RnD teams
- Advanced MS Excel user
What we're doing.
As the world moves into an on-demand, as-a-service economy, WorkFusion makes its software-as-a-service automation products an elastic, on-demand capability with the Automation Cloud.
AI-driven software has become a critical capability and competitive advantage for businesses around the world. Many of the world’s biggest and most venerable companies are using WorkFusion’s Intelligent Automation products to transform its operations, better serve customers, and create new business models.
Our customers consider us their long-term automation technology partner, and we will continue to give them the technology to outpace change.
Why we're doing.
WorkFusion’s “what if” was born out of research that co-founders Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov sponsored at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL): What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it?
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks