Fixed Income Financing - Professional Exempt
· Trade execution, position monitoring, risk management and reporting
· Understand and analyze markets to capitalize on opportunities in compliance with internal policies, risk appetite and regulatory binding constraints
· Work in conjunction with sales partners to meet financing needs of our domestic and international client base
· Constant communication and interaction with the back/middle office, operations and cash traders and risk management functions
· Analyze central bank actions and the impact of those actions on the market
· Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions
Requirements & Preferences
· BS/BA finance or other quantitative field
· No prior experience in repo trading necessary, but ~1 year in Fixed Income trading or Middle Office preferred
· Ability to extract meaningful information and insights from large and diverse sets of data
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment, balancing several duties at once
· Understanding of Fixed Income and Equity based asset classes and their relevant financing rates within the markets
· Fluent Japanese, and Proficient in English
What we're doing.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Why we're doing.
Throughout our 200-year history, JPMorgan Chase has always been there for our constituents around the world. In the toughest of times when strong banks are needed the most, we never waver in our support, and we never lose sight of our main mission: serving our clients.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks