- Working as a member of a consulting team on client engagements to gather, analyze, and interpret data in support of hypothesis testing and solution development
- Conducting market research, writing reports, and performing both quantitative and qualitative analyses (including financial model development)
- Contributing to the growth of the company in an entrepreneurial environment and supporting the development of company intellectual property
Requirements & Preferences
- Strong demonstrable interest in, and passion for, the aviation industry
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and commitment to working hard
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Comprehension of finance fundamentals and strong analytical skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills:
- For all offices, foreign language capabilities are a strong positive
- For the Tokyo office, fluent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English are required.
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Pursuit of a bachelors or masters degree in a quantitative, problem solving or critical reasoning discipline (e.g., finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, philosophy, etc.) from a top educational institution.
What we're doing.
Clients trust Alton to deliver the objective, data-driven guidance and insight required to inform their business strategies, allocate capital, prioritize resources, and manage risk. Our client engagements span the aviation and aerospace value chain, including commercial, financial, and technical aspects. Typical projects include strategy and business plan development, operational performance improvement, and transaction support. Clients include airlines, manufacturers, MRO and aftermarket service providers, lessors, and the broader financial and investment community.
Why we're doing.
Our principals bring decades of pragmatic, hands-on aviation and aerospace management experience to our client engagements. Our globally diverse team includes seasoned industry executives from across the value chain–experts in business strategy, corporate finance, operations, quantitative data analytics, and aerospace technology.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks