- Generate revenue and grow client business in all products traded in the team
- Proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
- Facilitate client order flow by providing liquidity through internal capital or accessing third-party offerings
- Manage a broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you’re experienced enough to be well aware of the risks)
- Manage the projection of scarce resources and work towards solutions to optimize current usage for all areas of us
- Manage both cash and collateral positions in the most efficient method
- Follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits, and compliance policies
Requirements & Preferences
- A degree education or equivalent in a financial or analytical subject would be desirable
- Prior work experience in the financial industry, experience on trading, risks management, cash management or treasury
- Background knowledge of Fixed Income and Money Market Products, with experience in Money Markets, FX/IR derivatives, and risk management a plus
- Full training in Excel and PowerPoint applications, advanced knowledge or market data applications would be a plus
- Self-starter, as well as a committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work under pressure and quickly assess the risk vs. reward of a trade/decision
- Highly numerate with a logical analytical thought process with attention to detail
Proficient in English and Japanese with excellent communication skills (communication with the central bank in Japanese is expected as part of the role)
What we're doing.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries.
Why we're doing.
We want to create superior value for our clients, shareholders and employees. And we want to stand out as a winner in our industry: for our expertise, advice and execution, our contribution to society, our work environment, and our business success.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.