Late Stage Research Support
- Conduct literature reviews and other background research to support late stage research initiatives
- Contribute to project teams to drive timely & expeditious execution of late stage research projects
- Prepare presentation materials (in PowerPoint) and assist in document development (in Word & Excel) for late stage proposals, reports, manuscripts, posters, etc.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
Note: This job description describes the principal and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they currently exist, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent representation.
Requirements & Preferences
- BA/BS or Master’s in economics, mathematics, statistics or related quantitative field.
- Relevant research experience in designing and/or implementing late stage studies is desirable.
- Extensive experience with personal computers; knowledge of statistical
software; fluent in written English.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 5%)
What we're doing.
Syneos Health™ is the only company in the biopharmaceutical services industry purpose-built to drive greater success for our customers. Here, clinical and commercial work in concert, sharing insights and knowledge that can create better, smarter, faster ways to bring biopharmaceutical products to market.
That collaboration is what sets us apart. But it’s not just a point of difference, it’s also one of the five key attributes of our culture: collaboration, accountability, trust, innovation and professional advancement for our people. These cultural attributes have inspired our corporate values and built a workplace for approximately 24,000 people of which we’re very proud.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks