- Market research / Industry analysis
- Data research and analysis
- Planning, execution and analysis of marketing strategy
- Management of Tinder’s official social media
- Overall admin work
Requirements & Preferences
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fast-learner in terms of new knowledge and work
- Someone who is goal-oriented and with strong responsibility
- Business level verbal & written communication in Japanese and English
- Someone who is outgoing and personable, with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and being a team player
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Majoring in marketing or sociology is a plus
- Graduate students with some working experience is a plus
What we're doing.
Tinder is a location-based social search mobile app that allows users to like (swipe right) or dislike (swipe left) other users, and allows users to chat if both parties liked each other in the app (a "match").
Why we're doing.
Tinder makes being single more fun and rewarding by connecting people who may not have otherwise met in real life.
We celebrate that being single is a journey. And a great one. Being single isn’t the thing you do, unhappily, before you settle down.
We stand up for how a whole generation chooses to live their lives.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people.
- Competitive compensation
- Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones