- You will have an opportunity to work with our Admin Team to support Tokyo Office members
- Administrative support such as documents translation and making reports for expenses
- Help maintaining our material library with Librarian
- You will have an opportunity to see our creative projects while working through your internship
Requirements & Preferences
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in University
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in English and Japanese language is a plus
What we're doing.
Gensler is a global design and architecture firm focused on strategic research and design shaping the future of cities. Organized into 16 diverse practice areas with expertise covering a broad spectrum of industry sectors, Gensler delivers a wide range of project types for clients around the world, with an innovative research program seeking insights to help solve the world's most pressing challenges. An employee-owned organization that puts its people first, Gensler was recognized again in 2019 as a Glassdoor Best Places to Work. In 2017, Gensler generated $1.197 billion in revenue, the most of any architecture firm in the United States. As of 2018, Gensler's global platform operated offices in 48 cities in 16 countries worldwide, working for clients in over 100 countries.
Why we're doing.
The focus of Gensler leadership is on serving our clients effectively wherever they need our services. Our one-firm firm ethos saves time, cuts costs, and delivers innovation. We offer the design industry’s deepest bench of expertise, matched with experience gained by working with our clients across the global economy. We bring that broad knowledge to bear on every project and location where we work.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
As an student intern in Gensler's Tokyo Office, you will join our creative environment for a part time, paid internship opportunity.