Assist in delivering Environmental projects throughout Japan
- Data analysis using MS office tools
- Learning and performing tasks as a support role to on-going projects including software modeling
- Supporting administration function with project management tasks and team organization
- Participating in team/client meetings as necessary
- Supporting in development of proposals and project reports
Requirements & Preferences
- Graduate qualification in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering
- Strong competence in using Microsoft Excel
- Good at Mathematics and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good English skills
- Japanese language skill to N1 or N2 level (or N3 and nearing N2 Japanese level)
What we're doing.
Around the world, ERM delivers sustainable solutions for hundreds of leading industrial and non-industrial clients by helping them to improve their business, organizational and environmental performance. We do this by understanding business needs and the industry in which these clients work.
Why we're doing.
Our core services are designed to meet the broad range of our clients’ changing needs. The strong communities surrounding these practices allow consultants to transcend geographical boundaries, develop innovative solutions in addressing our clients’ challenges and work more closely with their sector-focused colleagues across the globe.
At ERM, as well as offering specific services to address a particular client’s issue, we are conscious of the need to look at and address the wider strategic ambitions in an organization. Our team of strategy consultants acts as trusted advisors to senior leaders in a number of the world’s leading companies to find solutions to their sustainable performance, operational and cultural challenges.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks