Solutions Specialist - Audio
- Support the Sales organization across region and market segments in winning product and solution business
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the Solutions Design and Consulting team to provide coordinated support to develop opportunities
- Contribute to the Avid steps of sale as defined by the Avid Sales Process
- Support Avid’s presence at customer and industry meetings and events (demos and presentations at a customer site, Avid facility, trade show or marketing event)
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of Avid products and services and their appropriate positioning in Solutions for our customers business needs
- Provide regular highlight reports to line manager as directed
- Ability to travel to meet the needs of the role
- Work will be carried out at customer sites, at industry events, at Avid offices, and at an employee’s home office
Requirements & Preferences
- Focus on Audio products and solutions, supporting Avid’s Pro Audio and Live Sound Business
- Demonstrate Avid’s products and workflows at Avid facilities, customer sites, trade shows and marketing events
- Attend customer meetings and briefings to support the sales effort, conduct product and solution presentations
- Develop scripted Demos and keep them updated, along with input from Sales and Marketing
- Work with Sales and Solution Design team to develop customized Demos as part of an opportunity response
- Awareness of competitive Audio solutions, and positioning of Avid’s Audio solutions against competition
- Install, maintain and trouble shoot Demo equipment
- Organize logistics and setup for Demos and Presentations
- Provide reports and documentation from customer activity to the Sales and Solutions Design team
- Provide support for the Beta program when necessary
- Support Translations tasks for marketing / training material
- Customer facing role 60 - 80%
- Travel expectations up to 80%, depending on location
What we're doing.
Thirty years ago, Avid got started by breaking new ground to reimagine content creation. Our revolutionary nonlinear editor was the first to digitize video content. It redefined the media industry and is still the gold standard.
Why we're doing.
distributing and monetizing film, television and music. Our open tools and platforms empower more than a million users and thousands of media enterprises to tell powerful stories and build better businesses.
With enhanced collaboration, advanced automation, end-to-end integration and workflow orchestration, Avid today is uniquely helping aspiring artists, creative professionals, production teams and media enterprises to thrive in the digital era.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks