Internship: UD ACoE Data Analyst
- Managing the entire data process including, capturing, cleansing, aggregating and abstracting the data.
- Process the data with appropriate statistics methods and technology to find trends and insights in the data.
- Work with algorithm and models and tailor them to each use case as required
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis to support day-to-day decision making
- Support reporting and analytics, such as KPIs, financial reports, and creating and improving dashboards
- Help translate data into visualizations, metrics, and goals
Requirements & Preferences
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or business, with an analytics focus
- Experience working with languages such as SQL/CQL, R, Python
- Experience working with visualization tools, preferably Qlik Sense
- A strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and reporting acumen
- A solid understanding of data mining techniques, emerging technologies (MapReduce, Spark, large-scale data frameworks, machine learning, neural networks) and a proactive approach, with an ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Exceptional facility with Excel and Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we're doing.
Our products help ensure that you have food on the table, transport to the airport and newly constructed roads to drive on.
Fifteen percent of all food in Europe is delivered by a truck from Volvo Group. Our trucks also transport furniture, clothing, sanitary products and computers. These are all the products you need in your daily life.
Our buses transport you quickly to the nearest airport. You can take an intercity bus to visit relatives or go on holiday to one of our touring coaches. Our construction machinery is used in infrastructure expansion projects, for example for the construction of roads, railways, and bridges.
In order to ensure that the vehicles stay on the road and continue to operate safely, we help our customers with excellent, quick service and first-class technical solutions.
Why we're doing.
Our solutions to global challenges are driven by our mission to drive prosperity through transport solutions and our vision to be the most desired and successful transport solution provider in the world.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- 6 months period (Possibility to extend)
- Minimum 3 days - Maximum 5 days frequency in Ageo Office
- Must be able to commute to UD Trucks Headquaters in Ageo