Structured Products Engineering Intern / Trainee
- Structuring of new products (design of the product, its commercial pitch and legal documentation, as well as engineering of its internal management processes, on all types of underlyings – equities, rates, FX, credit, alternative investment)
- Working in the engineering team of Societe Generale in Tokyo, you will participate to all the stages of the structuring and life of the products proposed to large Japanese financial institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
Requirements & Preferences
- Quantitative background
- Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing)
- Good command of Excel
- Basic knowledge in programming
- Rigor, intellectual curiosity and adaptability
- Master's degree student (in particular students of engineering schools)
- Knowledge of financial products and mathematical finance
- Ability to communicate in Japanese or French
What we're doing.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Why we're doing.
Aware of our role in financing the economy, we are committed to conducting all of our activities in a responsible manner. Our Corporate & Social Responsibility policy focuses on environmental and social issues we encounter in running our businesses.
The different measures we have implemented include:
- Environmental and Social General Guidelines for Business Engagement that define the standards we endorse in all our businesses. Our policies also set standards for activities involving sensitive sectors (oil, gas, mining, etc.) and transversal issues (biodiversity, climate change, etc.);
- Measures to reduce the direct environmental impact of our activities: we have been “carbon neutral” since 2012. A Carbon Reduction - Programme continues to contribute to this process;
- A Citizenship Programme to strengthen our role in society and encourage our employees around the world to donate their time to work with the most deprived communities and facilitate their social integration through education.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks