Junior Back-end Engineer
We are looking for junior back-end engineers who will join us and develop our service Zenport, the cloud software for international trade.
We want you to maintain the service with our skilled back-end lead, then develop a whole new solution for the industry.
With Zenport, we will make the complex trading process into simple, then let them make the best decisions.
In the future, we will optimize their order cycle and logistics by analyzing stored data.
Let's change the world with us.
- Deploy, operate and monitor services
- R&D software solution for business requirements
Requirements & Preferences
- Good understanding of the algorithm
- Any experience in web development full-stack (School, Freelance, Internship, etc.)
- Multi-Language developing ability
- Good understanding of Database and Network
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Can work 5 days a week
【Nice to Haves】
- Working experience of back-end
- Working experience of front-end
- Experience of Docker
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience of Kubernetes
- Experience of GCP / AWS
- Experience of any CI / CD tool
【OUR TECH STACK】
- Golang, PHP, Scala
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- Kubernetes with Docker, Nginx
What we're doing.
If there is anyone out there, who still doubts IT is what all things are possible, who still wonders why international trade is still out of date, who still questions why you can not change it, "Zenport" is your answer.
"Zenport" is an international trade service for enterprises. It will power exporters and importers by decreasing their backend tasks and optimizing their logistics with AI and Blockchain.
With Zenport, we will change the international trade, and make the world flatter.
Why we're doing.
Our vision, in short, it is to unify the world,
That is the completion of globalization.
Globalization, it originates in the new continent by Columbus in 1492.
For the first time in human history, "world" came to mean "all places on the earth".
With this achievement of Columbus, the world has changed completely.
The migration of food, resources, and human beings between the New World and the former continent has changed the world significantly.
For example, it was a potato that met European hunger, rubber that caused the industrial revolution, silver that established the monetary system.
This intercontinental fellowship is called "Columbus exchange".
And the rapid change that resulted from it has come to be called posterity, "trade revolution".
As a result of this trade revolution, the world was connected to one.
In terms of trade, what Columbus did was to expand its face.
However, there are still many obstacles in this aspect.
Numerous documents. Complicated tax system. Laborious settlement.
These pre-modern tasks prevent the smooth flow of things.
Moreover, because of those problems, individuals who want to start trade cannot make values for the world.
We hope to change this situation by cutting edge technology.
- Automation of document preparation / verification
- Automated arrangement of customs clearance
- Automatic settlement linked with the movement of goods without collateral required
Makers can concentrate only on making things.
We want to make such a world.
We will distribute more products in the world than ever before.
Then we will accelerate the world economy.
We have defined this as a trade revolution since Columbus and we are working on this realization.
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- Hour Salary:¥1,200~ per hour
- Commuting fare from your resident to office(or working place) up to ¥10,000
- Party for every month
- Monthly Lunch to enjoy cuisines from all over the world.
- Lesson about Japanese from Japanese members.
In terms of communication, we all use English, so do not mind if you cannot speak Japanese:)