- To plan, create, edit and manage articles, content etc., which are the foundation for FUN! JAPAN websites.
-> He/she will plan, create, translate contents which provide visitors with correct information and generate interactive communication. He/she will be in charge of outsourcing schedule and/or copyright control.
- To manage articles and contents, and measure the performance.
-> He/she will check the result of articles and contents created for clients, and share feedback for the next project.
Requirements & Preferences
- Business level Japanese language skill (N2 level) is required. N1 level Japanese is preferred.
- Native level Indonesian language skill is required for Indonesian website. (or native level English is required for Malaysian website)
- Translation skill is required to translate Japanese or English articles into Indonesian or English.
- Having a desire to connect Japan and Asian countries is preferred.
What we're doing.
FUN! JAPAN acts as a bridge between the enterprises and local government, and local consumers.
Here are our websites!
－ Fun! Japan Indonesia；https://www.fun-japan.jp/id
－ Fun! Japan Taiwan；https://www.fun-japan.jp/tw
－ Fun! Japan Malasia；https://www.fun-japan.jp/my
－ Fun! Japan Thailand；https://www.fun-japan.jp/th
－ Fun! Japan HongKong；https://www.fun-japan.jp/hk
－ Fun! Japan Vietnam；https://www.fun-japan.jp/vn
Salary / Fringe Benefits / Perks
- The wage is 1,000yen/ hour or more.
-> The wage can be possibly raised after 3 months based on the interview and his/her performance.
-> More than the wage can be paid to the interns who have experience as a translator or content creator.
- Transportation fare is fully covered.
- The team you will work with has a multicultural working environment consisted of more than 80% of non-Japanese, from Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.